Subair Kunju Foundation Family Forum (SKF Family Forum) is a common platform for members of Subair Kunju Foundation activity volunteers engaged in various charitable, healthcare, educational and social activities. We aim to promote education, art and culture, environmental, healthcare and other social awareness programs among the family groups in addition to seeking their overall support for the ongoing RISA campaign against substance abuse and to work for the benefit and welfare of the community in general.
Subair Kunju Foundation Family forum officially launched on 16th March 2019 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. All member families will have the privilege to join the major activities of the foundation and/or any specific activities as may be decided from time to time. Family membership is open for registration in general or in any one of the special groups based on their interest in those areas. The enrollment will be subjected to the Foundation’s terms and conditions and initially valid for 2 years unless renewed.
The Family Forum membership is limited to a total of 100 families for various activities & programs under the following 5 categories:
- SOCIAL & COMMUNITY WELFARE: We plan to enroll a group of families from Indian community who are interested to work with us for the overall general welfare of community including any charitable considerations
- EDUCATIONAL GUIDANCE WING: We have a group of well-educated family members who are willing to help the needy by extending their knowledge and experience for educational and career development among children and youngsters.
- HEALTHCARE: This group is currently working in close association with all RISA activities, particularly in the preventive healthcare through medical camps, campaigns, publications and other awareness programs.
- SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: With the uptrend in science and technology, the Family Forum intend to identify children and provide the required knowledge and learning skills for advancement in science & technology to be competitive and on par with their peers. This will be carried out with the help of technical experts in the field.
5. ART & CRAFT WING: (A) CREATIVE MINDS RIYADH: A group of families who are actively involved in the Art & craft works was constituted as early as in March 2018 for exchanging and promoting creative art work, handicrafts etc. and for conducting periodic Art and Craft training workshops for ladies and kids under the title “CREATIVE PARK”. The work shop aims to distract the kids and ladies from social media and internet addictions apart from promoting creative hobbies. We arrange periodic workshops and so far two such workshop sessions have been conducted and the participation level was excellent.
OUR ongoing projects are
- Art and crafts: the project cover painting, clay modeling, bead work, crochet work, embroidery, stitching, jewelry making, flower making etc.
- Best out of Waste: the project aims to promote making beautiful handicrafts using discarded materials such as plastic bottles, egg trays, pistachio shells, waste papers etc. The trained ladies can easily make decorative handicrafts at home with virtually no investment. It will not only prevent dumping the waste but also helps in effective recycling of waste materials, thus making the environment cleaner. The trained members will have the opportunity to participate in all major events of the Foundation clubbed with exhibitions and cultural programs.
(B) KIDS CREATIONS: A group of families whose kids are well talented and have been identified from to time and we extend all possible help and guidance for improving their skills through the Forum activities. We intend to promote the kids’ creative talents in drawing, painting, poem/short-story writing etc. Kids between the ages 7 and 12 years are enrolled in the group.