- The first free medical camp was organised on 17th June 2001, the day of inauguration of the foundation. There were 20 specialties from the Sree Uthradam Thirunal Hospital,Pattom, Trivandrum participated in the camp inaugurated by the SUT director Dr. C Bharath Chandran. Pre-registration facility for super specialty consultation was arranged in 5 places, 5 days prior to camp. There were a massive turnout of people to the camp. 836 patients were given free consultation. USS and ECG services were also provided for all needed cases. Laboratory support was given the Shanker Clinical laboratory, Nedumangad. All cataract cases detected in the camp were given free surgical treatment by the SUT hospital.
2. The second camp was conducted in 2005 at UPS, Azhicode. the camp was clubbed with free cloth distribution to the poorest people of the area and cash award to topper in SSLC examination from Nedumangad Taluk. (the photos and video of camps will be uploaded shortly)
3. The third medical camp (2013) : Diabetes and eye disease detection camp: An eye disease screening camp was organised at UPS Ahzicode in association with Chaithanya hospital, Kesavadasapuram, Trivandrum on 26th January 2013 . It was clubbed with a diabetic screening for pre-registered people of age 4o years and above.
4. Diabetes and hypertension screening in labor camps (as part of RISA campaign)
- Al Binar Labor camp , Riyadh